CE101: Introduction To Cryptoeconomics – Blockchain Courses & Cryptoeconomics Degree
This beginner blockchain course is perfect for those who want to learn about blockchain and fundamental principles that give blockchains value. Students will learn about how cryptography and economics work together to create incentive systems for blockchains. Students gain an understanding of what it means to have a decentralized economy and will begin to understand the protocols that govern the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services in such an economy.
Anyone interested in learning about how blockchain technology works, how it has value and what its implications are for the world of commerce
Cryptoeconomics Degree: Learning Objectives
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Identify the cryptoeconomics properties of a basic cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
- Describe how cryptographic techniques are implemented in the blockchain
- Explain how cryptography is used to reach consensus in a decentralized network
- Understand how the blockchain creates economic incentives
- Compare proof-of-work and proof-of-stake consensus systems, addressing the economic limitations of both
Cryptoeconomics Degree Course Includes:
- Hours of Video Lessons
- Chapter Quizzes – Check Your Understanding!
- Certificate of Completion
- Access on Mobile and Desktop
- Curated Readings and Supplementary Content